UEFA Champions League draw start time (Kenyan): When is the last 16 draw? Who can get who?
The UEFA Champions League round of 16 is set to take place today.
The draw takes place at the UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland from 2pm (Kenyan time).
According to UEFA, the draw features the eight group winners (seeded) and eight runners-up (unseeded).
For the first time in the history of the competition, only teams from top 5 European leagues qualified for the knock-out phase.
Barcelona (Spain: Group F)
Bayern München (Germany: Group B)
Juventus (Italy: Group D)
Leipzig (Germany: Group G)
Liverpool (England, holders: Group E)
Manchester City (England: Group C)
Paris Saint-Germain (France: Group A)
Valencia (Spain: Group H)
Atalanta (Italy: Group C)
Atlético (Spain: Group D)
Chelsea (England: Group H)
Dortmund (Germany: Group F)
Lyon (France: Group G)
Napoli (Italy: Group E)
Real Madrid (Spain: Group A)
Tottenham Hotspur (England: Group B)
The seeded teams are at home in the second legs and no team can play a club from their UEFA Champions League group or a side from the same national association.
Who could the English Premier League sides face?
Liverpool: Atalanta, Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Lyon, Real Madrid
Manchester City: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Lyon, Napoli, Real Madrid
Chelsea: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, RB Leipzig, Paris St-Germain
Tottenham: Barcelona, Juventus, RB Leipzig, Paris St-Germain, Valencia
The first legs are scheduled for 18, 19, 25 and 26 February, with the second legs on 10, 11, 17 and 18 March in 2020.
- Messi scores four as Barcelona rout EibarFootball 13 hours ago
- Blow for Liverpool: Henderson ruled out for three weeks with injuryPremier League 2 days ago
- Neymar ‘eyeing PSG extension’ despite Barca linkGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- World rugby chiefs to review transgender policiesRugby 2 days ago
- Thika Queens yavizia taji la Ligi KuuFootball 2 days ago
- Salazar link hit me financially and emotionally, says FarahAthletics 8 hours ago
- Ajowi among six Kenyan boxers given first round byesBoxing 2 days ago