Neymar's social media activity indicates which club he wants to join
Neymar has 'hinted' that he would like to join Barcelona this summer - after he liked a series of Instagram posts.
Brazilian superstar Neymar has been in the middle of a transfer tug-of-war between Barca and Real Madrid this summer, with the saga set to come to an end within the next seven days.
He sat out of current side Paris Saint-Germain's 4-0 victory over Toulouse on Sunday, although didn't attend the match at the Parc des Princes.
Instead, Neymar appeared to be closely following Barca's 5-2 thrashing of Real Betis - with Antoine Griezmann notching a brace, with Carles Perez, Jordi Alba and Arturo Vidal also getting on the scoresheet.
The Barca old boy 'liked' posts from Griezmann, who posted a snap of him celebrating with glitter, and Sergi Rodrigo, who showed off his celebration with the Frenchman.
According to Spanish publication AS, this could be seen as a nod towards a move back to the Nou Camp - two years after making a world record £198million move to PSG.
On the other hand, Neymar's dad, who works as his agent, started following Real skipper Sergio Ramos on the social media platform this weekend.
Ramos has previously called on Neymar to switch to the Bernabeu. He said: "Neymar is a top player, among the top three in the world.
"Talking about signings is a lack of respect for this great team.
"These things are always talked about at Real Madrid and even more so when the transfer window is open.
"Players must be cold with these things."
PSG will demand €250million (£228m) for their prized asset, with Madrid believed to be more likely of concluding a deal.
Before PSG's Ligue 1 clash, manager Thomas Tuchel revealed Neymar's current status.
“Neymar is increasingly fit, has gained more and more capacity and has been with the team. He has done all the workouts with quality, volume and intensity," Tuchel said.
"But the situation between him and the club is always the same. The position of the club is clear. If the situation is not clear it will not play. If the situation clears up before tomorrow it will play, if not, no."
- Eliud Kipchoge on whether he can run normal marathon in under two hoursAthletics 2 days ago
- Lukaku knew he would have to deal with Italy racismFootball 2 days ago
- Jackpot winner now works as a coal delivery manGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Rugby: Kabras Sugar maintain winning sweetness in Kenya CupRugby 2 days ago
- Storms blunt Strathmore’s Swords to reach semi-finalsBasketball 2 days ago
- Stars jet back and set sights on Hawks tieFootball 2 days ago
- Athletics: Chebet and Kiplimo rule in Baringo 10km race Athletics 2 days ago