Mozzart Bet unveils Daily Jackpot winner, gifts AFCON challenge participants
Joel Anjichi Buchichi is the winner of the latest Sh10 million Mozzart Daily Jackpot.
On Friday, August 16, the 36-year-old was unveiled to the public at the Mozzart Offices, Ronald Ngala Street Nairobi.
Buchichi, who hails from Kawangware but boasts of roots in Vihiga County played the Mozzart Daily Jackpot on Tuesday, August 13 – managing to predict 13 out of 13 correct matches in his third attempt at the Daily Jackpot.
“It was my first time to have played on Mozzart Bet and I’m thankful I was this lucky,” a jubilated Buchichi told Standard Digital.
Mozzart also gifted three winners who participated in the “Bet With the Highest Odds - Bamba Boda Boda” competition which featured during the Africa Cup Of Nations (21 June – 19 July) in Egypt.
Stephen Makau, the second runner up went home with a new home theater system and a motorcycle while first runner-up Godfrey Mahasi won a new phone with a new motorcycle as well.
The winner, university student Kevin Shapaya won a new high-grade motorcycle as well as a 43 inch flat-screen TV.
- Do not shoot blanks – Gor Mahia coach Polack challenges his strikers Football 2 days ago
- Golf: More season to smile as Safari Tour winner to earn Sh450,000Golf 2 days ago
- UEFA Champions Leagues round of 16 preview by ChezaCashFootball 2 days ago
- KPL not sure of prize money for the on-going seasonFootball 11 hours ago
- Tuwei and Kszczot set to clash in Madrid tonightAthletics 13 hours ago
- First openly gay British football player Fashanu makes Hall of FameFootball 2 days ago
- Former Rugby star and three children die in car fire tragedyRugby 2 days ago