Mozzart Bet unveils Daily Jackpot winner, gifts AFCON challenge participants
Joel Anjichi Buchichi is the winner of the latest Sh10 million Mozzart Daily Jackpot.
On Friday, August 16, the 36-year-old was unveiled to the public at the Mozzart Offices, Ronald Ngala Street Nairobi.
Buchichi, who hails from Kawangware but boasts of roots in Vihiga County played the Mozzart Daily Jackpot on Tuesday, August 13 – managing to predict 13 out of 13 correct matches in his third attempt at the Daily Jackpot.
“It was my first time to have played on Mozzart Bet and I’m thankful I was this lucky,” a jubilated Buchichi told Standard Digital.
Mozzart also gifted three winners who participated in the “Bet With the Highest Odds - Bamba Boda Boda” competition which featured during the Africa Cup Of Nations (21 June – 19 July) in Egypt.
Stephen Makau, the second runner up went home with a new home theater system and a motorcycle while first runner-up Godfrey Mahasi won a new phone with a new motorcycle as well.
The winner, university student Kevin Shapaya won a new high-grade motorcycle as well as a 43 inch flat-screen TV.
- Man United worries disappear after De Gea signs new contractFootball 2 days ago
- Deaflympics: Kenya team continue good performancesAthletics 23 hours ago
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Dortmund’s Alcacer ready to strike down former employerFootball 2 days ago
- Kipchoge says he's getting stronger each dayAthletics 1 day ago
- Rugby World Cup: Five players to watch in JapanRugby 4 hours ago
- Manchester United injury list grows ahead of Europa League clashFootball 1 day ago