Balotelli 'on verge' of £14million contract at Brazilian side Flamengo
Mario Balotelli is on the verge of joining Brazilian side Flamengo. on a free transfer, according to latest reports from Italy.
La Gazzetto dello Sport says the former Manchester City, Liverpool and Inter Milan striker is set to sign a two-and-a-half-year deal which will earn him more than £14million.
Balotelli has been released by Marseille after hitting eight goals in 12 games for them following the termination of his contract with Nice.
He has also been linked with West Ham and Fiorentina.
- Neymar gets lucky ahead of Real Madrid clash, Champions League ban reducedFootball 2 days ago
- FKF announces dates for electionsFootball 15 hours ago
- Ayimba tipped for Kenya Harlequin jobRugby 7 hours ago
- Tottenham held by Olympiakos after blowing two-goal leadFootball 1 day ago
- Man United worries disappear after De Gea signs new contractFootball 2 days ago
- Cheruiyot earns promotion ahead of World ChampionshipsAthletics 1 day ago
- Rugby World Cup: Five players to watch in JapanRugby 13 hours ago