Balotelli 'on verge' of £14million contract at Brazilian side Flamengo
Mario Balotelli is on the verge of joining Brazilian side Flamengo. on a free transfer, according to latest reports from Italy.
La Gazzetto dello Sport says the former Manchester City, Liverpool and Inter Milan striker is set to sign a two-and-a-half-year deal which will earn him more than £14million.
Balotelli has been released by Marseille after hitting eight goals in 12 games for them following the termination of his contract with Nice.
He has also been linked with West Ham and Fiorentina.
- KSI defeats Paul in bout of YouTube boxersBoxing 2 days ago
- Unai Emery gives update about his job following Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to LeicesterFootball 2 days ago
- Step by step explanation of how SportPesa, Betin case win against KRA will affect your betFootball 2 days ago
- Lively Man United earn 3-1 win over BrightonFootball 2 days ago
- View the latest EPL Table after Liverpool beat Manchester City 3-1Football 2 days ago
- Liverpool beat Man City to open up eight-point Premier League leadFootball 2 days ago
- Clinical Gor Mahia run weak AFC Leopards out of townFootball 2 days ago