CONFIRMED: Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Yanga FC of Tanzania
Harambee Stars and Bandari goalkeeper Farouk Shikalo has officially joined Tanzanian giants Yanga FC.
The 22-year-old, who has had two wonderful seasons with Bandari as they finished runners-up in the Kenya Premier league twice signed the deal in Cairo, Egypt where he is with Harambee Stars for Africa Cup of Nations.
The deal was officially confirmed on Yanga’s Facebook page where the goalkeeper has agreed to join the Tanzanian side next season. However, the duration of the contract has not yet been revealed.
Meanwhile, Bandari coach Bernard Mwalala is happy with his team’s preparations after concluding the tour of South Africa.
The Coastal side concluded their training with a 1-0 win over Royal Rangers before returning home on Friday.
Congolese Yema Mwana scored the lone goal, late on to down their hosts, Royal Rangers in Cape Town.
Mwana blasted home the all-important goal in the 85th minute at Royal Rangers Sports Club Maitland. Bandari had earlier missed a penalty.
Bandari also played against South Africa’s Premiership Soccer League side Cape Town City FC at Hartleyvalie stadium in Cape Town. Ugandan William Wardi and Benjamin Mosha scored a goal each for the Mombasa boys with Davis Chris and Mthembu Siphelele scoring for the Benni MCarthy’s side.
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago