Photos: Married Premier League referees dance with party girls on alcohol-fuelled Indonesia trip
A video shows Premier League referees Martin Atkinson, Kevin Friend and Andre Marriner partying into the early hours on the island of Batam, Indonesia.
The three top-flight officials had made the trip to the Asian country to visit an orphanage on behalf of Atkinson's Whistle Stop Tour charity, where they handed out bike helmets and raised money for Indonesian children.
They appeared to let their hair down during the night, however and seemed to be taking full advantage of Batam's notorious nightlife hot-spot Nagoya Entertainment District.
In a video seen by Mirror Football, the refs appeared in a nightclub with techno music playing, surrounded by party women.
Marriner, who is married and a father of one, can be seen with a woman on his knee and his arms wrapped around her waist.
Atkinson, meanwhile, was hugged by a woman and from the grin on his face seemed to be enjoying the attention.
Friend was caught whispering into a woman's ear and the whole group appeared to join in with a rendition of Bon Jovi's Always.
It is believed the Thursday night out was a celebration of the final day of their trip, with the refs travelling back to the UK on Friday.
The women were thought to work at the Padang golf resort, which is well-known for having teams of all-female caddies.
They posed for pictures together at the Brewski & Co bar and then went on to dance at The Square Club and KTV, both of which are a three-mile taxi ride away from the Nagoya Entertainment District.
A source said that the three men were dancing and drinking long into the night, and seemed to be fully taking advantage of the summer break in the Premier League.
Marriner took charge of his first Premier League game in 2004, while Atkinson began in 2005 and Friend in 2009.
- Cristiano Ronaldo breaks down in tears during TV interview after seeing late dad Football 2 days ago
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 2 days ago
- Tottenham held by Olympiakos after blowing two-goal leadFootball 5 hours ago
- Man United worries disappear after De Gea signs new contractFootball 1 day ago
- Blow for Kenya as Manangoi is ruled out of Doha WorldsAthletics 2 days ago
- Cheruiyot earns promotion ahead of World ChampionshipsAthletics 1 hour ago
- Katana nets winner as Bandari beat hard-fighting ZooFootball 2 hours ago