Burundi international Saido Berahino sacked by Stoke City
Saido Berahino has been sacked by Stoke City, according to Sky Sports.
The club took the action after Berahino was banned from driving and fined £75k for drink driving earlier this month.
The £12million striker still has three years left on his deal, but has had his contract ripped up.
The Burundi international is apparently considering legal action against the decision.
In January 2017, the 25 year old joined Stoke from West Bromwich Albion for a fee of £12 million and made 51 league appearances for the side, scoring three goals.
- JESUS WEPT! Brazil superstar punches VAR before breaking down in tearsFootball 1 month ago
- Moussa Dembele makes Man Utd transfer decision amid Liverpool and Arsenal interestFootball 1 month ago
- Points to catch Safari Rally action today for freeSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea fans react after Lampard’s appointment as managerFootball 1 month ago
- Messi fumes at Copa America Football 1 month ago
- AFCON: Ighalo seeks to burst South African bubbleFootball 1 month ago