Burundi international Saido Berahino sacked by Stoke City
Saido Berahino has been sacked by Stoke City, according to Sky Sports.
The club took the action after Berahino was banned from driving and fined £75k for drink driving earlier this month.
The £12million striker still has three years left on his deal, but has had his contract ripped up.
The Burundi international is apparently considering legal action against the decision.
In January 2017, the 25 year old joined Stoke from West Bromwich Albion for a fee of £12 million and made 51 league appearances for the side, scoring three goals.
- Why I was ‘ready to kill’ Suarez at Liverpool – HendersonFootball 2 days ago
- Manchester United set date for Pogba’s returnFootball 2 days ago
- Ex-Arsenal star Henry to coach Montreal ImpactFootball 2 days ago
- Arrest made in murder of dutch footballerFootball 2 days ago
- Premier League confirm changes to VARFootball 2 days ago
- 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier: Kenya claim famous draw in EgyptFootball 2 days ago
- Athletics: Athletes set for Baringo 10km raceAthletics 2 days ago