Burundi international Saido Berahino sacked by Stoke City
Saido Berahino has been sacked by Stoke City, according to Sky Sports.
The club took the action after Berahino was banned from driving and fined £75k for drink driving earlier this month.
The £12million striker still has three years left on his deal, but has had his contract ripped up.
The Burundi international is apparently considering legal action against the decision.
In January 2017, the 25 year old joined Stoke from West Bromwich Albion for a fee of £12 million and made 51 league appearances for the side, scoring three goals.
- Football: Solskjaer confident he's right man for United revival missionPremier League 2 months ago
- Manchester United appoint new coachFootball 1 month ago
- Revealed: What Cristiano Ronaldo said to Man Utd transfer target Matthijs de LigtFootball 2 weeks ago
- Man City reach FA Cup final, stay on course for four trophiesFootball 2 months ago
- Lukaku may have played his last game for Manchester UnitedFootball 1 month ago
- Rugby: Simbas regroup for Elgon Cup contestRugby 2 weeks ago
- Ex-Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez takes first job in managementFootball 4 weeks ago