Jose Mourinho back at Chelsea? Portuguese spotted in London amid Sarri exit rumours
The special one may have left England after two axes at Chelsea and Manchester United respectively but he is still in love with the Capital.
The Portuguese was pictured in west London on Thursday but it looks like the former Blues’ tactician isn’t interested in Sarri’s job amid rumours linking the Italian with an exit.
The 56-year-old was pictured strolling down King’s Road in London as he headed to his favourite barber’s shop.
Mourinho also happened to bump into his old colleague and friend at Chelsea, Steve Atkins who works as The Blues’ Director of Communications and Public Affairs.
The pair enjoyed a chat before they parted ways.
The former Man United tactician is now without a job after the Red Devils axed him in December due to a poor run in the Old Trafford dugout.
However, he has stated his desire to return to management but it isn’t clear yet on where he might land although Juventus have been linked with him after Massimiliano Allegri announced he will leave the Italian Club.
Reports have also surfaced claiming that Cristiano Ronaldo wants to reunite with his fellow countryman in Turin.
'One of the players that I have a great relationship with him, he plays for a team and he told me, "You should come here next season" and I told him, "They don't love me".
'He told me, "You win three matches and they will start loving you".
'This is just... we are professionals and we have respect for each other, even when we have bad reactions on the pitch, in the press conference, a player be more aggressive with another one.
'It's people from the same industry and in the end, people respect each other.' Said Mourinho, about Ronaldo during an interview with BeIN Sports.
- How Pochettino plans to ruin Guardiola's Champions League bid tonightFootball 2 months ago
- Top footballer humiliated, girlfriend’s car sprayed with the word ‘Loser’ [Photos]Gossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago
- Man United and Spurs granted licenses to play in new League next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Man United star called into CEO’s office after home defeat to CardiffPremier League 1 month ago
- Tottenham post world-record profit as stadium costs pass £1 billionFootball 2 months ago
- KPL: Bandari all but assured of second league spotFootball 1 month ago
- Nigerian Legend Daniel Amokachi sends message to Wanyama ahead of AFCONFootball 2 weeks ago