SPL: Nzoia Sugar vs Gor Mahia ticket prices released
Ticket Prices for the Match between Nzoia Sugar United and Gor Mahia FC have been released.
Hosts Nzoia United will be hosting the 17-time winners in a tie that will be staged at the Scenic Mumias Sports Complex, a Distance of 410-kilometers from Nairobi, which takes about 8-9 hours, 15th May.
VIP tickets have been pegged at Sh300 while the regular terraces will have fans pay Sh100.
Nzoia, are currently placed thirteenth on the log with a total of 33 points while Gor Mahia are placed first on the log with 66 points ten above Sopafaka who are second on the log, Leopards are placed tenth on the log with 36 points.
Hassan Oktay Charges, who walloped Sopafaka 2-0 in a match staged at the Kisumu’s Moi Stadium will be looking for a win in Mumias to seal a 18th trophy, and title, currently, Gor Mahia have won 17 titles, four above their Arch Rivals AFC Leopards, whom they will be meeting on Sunday at 4:15Hrs at the Kasarani Complex.
Gor Mahia traveling fans will be of great help to the team as their support will enable the team have morale to win the game ahead of the Derby.
After tomorrow’s game, AFC Leopards will play host to Gor Mahia on Sunday 19 May in a Mashemeji Derby.
Ticket prices and location of sale for the Mashemeji match have not been released by the hosting club.
The match had initially been slated to kick off at 15:00hrs but in a tweet, Kenya Premier League (KPL), the League runners pushed the match to 4:15hrs stating that the match will be relayed live with the venue remaining the same.
- Ferguson's advice to Solskjaer on how to stop MessiFootball 1 month ago
- Australia rugby star Folau set to be sacked over anti-gay postRugby 1 month ago
- Three things at stake in Wednesday’s massive Manchester DerbyPremier League 1 month ago
- Football: Bandari beat sorry ZooFootball 1 week ago
- Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku to leave Man UnitedFootball 4 weeks ago
- Farah accused of 'punching and kicking' husband and wife by GebrselassieAthletics 1 month ago
- Find out how Unai Emery helped bitter rivals Tottenham Hotspur reach Champions League finalFootball 2 weeks ago