Lukaku may have played his last game for Manchester United
Romelu Lukaku could have played his last game for Manchester United.
The striker could miss the rest of the season after suffering a devastating hamstring blow, piling more misery on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's struggling squad.
United are sixth in the Premier League table and have games against Huddersfield and Cardiff left to try and force their way into the top four.
But Lukaku is a doubt for those fixtures after picking up a hamstring problem.
The Belgian international had a scan on his leg on Tuesday and United's medical staff are currently assessing whether he can play again this season.
Lukaku, 25, has previously admitted that he does not know whether he will remain at United next season.
He said earlier this week: “I don’t know, I am not here to entertain rumours. I am still under contract.”
Both AC Milan and Inter Milan have reportedly been tracking Lukaku's progress but know they will have to pay a hefty fee if they are to land him.
United have allegedly set a price tag of £75million for him in the hope that they can recoup the amount that they spent on him when they landed him from Everton in the summer of 2017.
Inter on are on the hunt for a replacement for Mauro Icardi, who could leave the San Siro this summer.
Milan, meanwhile, are looking for strike partners to play alongside Krzysztof Piatek up front.
Lukaku is reportedly looking to seek guarantees over his status at United before he decides on where his future lies.
He lost his starting berth to Marcus Rashford early into Solskjaer's managerial reign and has struggled to work his way back into the team since.
- Arsenal’s new Adidas pre-match kit leaked [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Gareth Southgate names final 23-man England UEFA Nations League squadFootball 2 weeks ago
- Liverpool striker Origi reveals the Truth about transfer rumours that he will be sold by KloppFootball 3 days ago
- Police tracking down disgraced Asbel KipropAthletics 1 month ago
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo is human and can make mistakesFootball 3 weeks ago
- Guardiola: Man City could have lost Premier League after Tottenham gameFootball 1 month ago
- Photos: Chelsea star baptized on his tour of IsraelFootball 1 week ago