Eden Hazard features in Chelsea new kit launch amid Real Madrid interest
Eden Hazard has raised hopes that he could remain at Chelsea this summer after promotional images of the Belgian wearing the club's new home kit emerged.
The 28-year-old, who has been at the West London club since 2012, has been heavily linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge this summer with Real Madrid seen as his likely destination.
The winger has been Chelsea's star player this season, scoring 16 goals and providing 13 assists for Maurizio Sarri's side in the Premier League.
Hazard's performances during the current campaign have caught the eye of Los Blancos manager Zinedine Zidane, who has identified the winger as one of his top targets as he prepares to oversee a summer overhaul.
And it was recently reported that the La Liga giants are prepared to offer Hazard a mammoth £400,000-a-week to make the move to Spain.
Despite suggestions that a move to the Bernabeu could be edging closer, fans have been given some cause for optimism after a leaked picture showed the Belgian wearing Chelsea's home strip for the 2019-20 season.
The image, which appeared on FootyHeadlines.com, shows Hazard modelling the new blue kit alongside team-mates Cesar Azpilicueta and Ethan Ampadu.
The Nike design, which also includes blue shorts and white socks, features a darker pattern believed to be inspired by Stamford Bridge. Like Chelsea's current home kit, the new shirt features some red on the back of the neck.
Chelsea will be hoping to wear their new strip in next season's Champions League as they bid to secure a top-four spot.
Sarri's squad are currently fourth in the Premier League table with two games remaining as they look to hold off both Arsenal and Manchester United for the final European place.
Chelsea came from a goal behind to secure a 1-1 draw at sixth-placed United on Sunday, with Marcos Alonso able to take advantage of a David de Gea error to salvage a point for the Blues.
- Take it or leave it: Man United make final offer to De GeaFootball 1 month ago
- Shark-attack: Kariobangi Sharks drown EPL’s EvertonFootball 1 month ago
- Rice terraces and 'turtle shell' scrums: Barefoot rugby in VietnamRugby 1 month ago
- Michael Olunga: Senegal are also humanFootball 1 month ago
- Women’s World Cup: Social media uproar after ‘Tea-sipping’ goal celebrationFootball 1 month ago
- Everton legends call to Sharks ahead of friendlyFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea's star midfielder signs five-year contract extensionFootball 1 month ago