David De Gea wanted by PSG, eye-watering contract offer revealed
Paris Saint Germain are about to up their offer for David De Gea with an overall package of around £90million on the table.
His poor form for Manchester United lately clearly hasn't put the French champions off.
De Gea remains one of their top targets with veteran Gianluigi Buffon coming to the end of his career.
PSG bosses are willing to give De Gea a long-term deal worth a staggering £450,000-a-week over until 2024 that will see his wages more than double, the Daily Star are reporting.
His current £200,000-a-week deal runs out next June and there has been no indication yet that he is going to sign.
United execs fear the worst and could be left with no choice but to cash in on him this summer.
Real Madrid, Juventus and Borussia Dortmund are also keeping an eye on the situation.
De Gea is determined to play in the Champions League - and United have it all to do to secure a top four finish.
A string of blunders has drawn suggestions that he has lost his focus as speculation mounts he is set to leave Old Trafford.
Despite a season to forget, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has refused to add to the Spain star's issues in the face of heavy criticism.
He said: “David has been a fantastic keeper at this club, his reaction after Manchester City was good and I was confident in him.
"He knows he could do better with their goal but it’s one of those things again.”
“David has been unbelievable. We support each other.
"There is no chance anyone can blame him for losing points. He knows he could have had that shot but that is football."
United and Arsenal's interest in Reading's young goalkeeper Coniah Boyce-Clarke is increasing.
Boyce-Clarke, who only turned 16 last month, is very highly-rated.
The teenager has already pleased for Reading's Under 23 team this season - and big things are expected of him.
The MailOnline say both clubs are considering making a move this summer.
- COVID-19: Sports Ministry to disburse Sh50million to athletes over two monthsFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Virtual athletics: Cheruiyot to take on Norwegian brothers on June 11Athletics 2 days ago
- Blackburn star, two Fulham players test positive for COVID-19Football 1 day ago
- Premier League to restart on June 17 Premier League 1 day ago
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Gilly Okumu keen on dribbling to increased stardomHockey 1 day ago