Greedy Kenyan coach accused of swallowing playersâ€™ salaries
Players of a Kenyan Premier League team are accusing their coach of working behind the scenes to hurt their pockets.
Things have not been easy for the players since November 2018 even after the club received a shot in the arm from a renowned politician.
The players cannot even remember their ATM Pin numbers.
The last time they received money into their bank accounts in form of salary was five months ago.
The players are now accusing the coach of hiding the club owner, who has since gone AWOL.
“He keeps on tellings us that the owner isn’t around, that we should just play for pride nay eye analipwa pesa zake. Sisis hatuna hata fare ya kurudi mtaa after training. We can’t even afford kununua maji,” one of the players lamented.
- Ayimba tipped for Kenya Harlequin jobRugby 33 minutes ago
- Tottenham held by Olympiakos after blowing two-goal leadFootball 1 day ago
- Man United worries disappear after De Gea signs new contractFootball 2 days ago
- Cheruiyot earns promotion ahead of World ChampionshipsAthletics 1 day ago
- Rugby World Cup: Five players to watch in JapanRugby 7 hours ago
- Deaflympics: Kenya team continue good performancesAthletics 1 day ago
- Teenager Saka scores as Arsenal win at Frankfurt in Europa LeagueFootball 2 hours ago