Greedy Kenyan coach accused of swallowing players’ salaries
Players of a Kenyan Premier League team are accusing their coach of working behind the scenes to hurt their pockets.
Things have not been easy for the players since November 2018 even after the club received a shot in the arm from a renowned politician.
The players cannot even remember their ATM Pin numbers.
The last time they received money into their bank accounts in form of salary was five months ago.
The players are now accusing the coach of hiding the club owner, who has since gone AWOL.
“He keeps on tellings us that the owner isn’t around, that we should just play for pride nay eye analipwa pesa zake. Sisis hatuna hata fare ya kurudi mtaa after training. We can’t even afford kununua maji,” one of the players lamented.
- No room for error now – Solskjaer admits after defeat to WolvesPremier League 2 months ago
- TRANSFER: Barcelona make 'approach' for Man Utd superstarFootball 2 weeks ago
- Man Utd star auctions World Cup-winning boots for charityFootball 2 months ago
- Kenya Lionesses pick up back to back victories, through to quarters in Hong KongRugby 2 months ago
- Video: Messi caught shoving Liverpool star in the face during Champions League knockout matchFootball 1 month ago
- American student 0.4 seconds shy of breaking Usain Bolt’s 100m world recordAthletics 1 month ago
- Arsenal climb to third in the Premier League above rivals Tottenham, Man UnitedFootball 2 months ago