Footballer forks out Sh20k ‘shut up money’ to jirani for kissing cop’s daughter
A footballer in the Kenya Premier League was forced to produce Sh20,000 after being found kissing a neighbour’s daughter in one of the flats along Thika Highway.
A neighbour saw the two kissing on the couch – and threatened to report the matter to the girl’s dad who is a senior police officer.
The man is said to have demanded Sh50,000 to keep the secret.
The player had to negotiate and ended up paying sh20,000 to buy the jirani’s silence.
Sources told Offside that they fear for the player because if the story leaks out and gets to the girl’s father, the player will face the music.
The player has not been seen in his house and could be planning to move.
- Boxing injuries that left boxers in critical condition or deadBoxing 1 month ago
- Formula One: Hamilton and Bottas warned by Mercedes chiefSports 1 month ago
- Barcelona mock Man United with brutal Messi tweetFootball 2 months ago
- Photos: Mo Salah, Mane and Aubameyang all win Golden BootFootball 1 month ago
- Neymar linked with SHOCK return to Barca- thanks to Ousmane DembeleFootball 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: 4 superstars Man United want to buy as Solskjaer looks to rebuild his team Football 2 months ago
- 7 Days to GO! Good news for Harambee Stars in latest FIFA rankingsFootball 4 days ago