Footballer forks out Sh20k â€˜shut up moneyâ€™ to jirani for kissing copâ€™s daughter
A footballer in the Kenya Premier League was forced to produce Sh20,000 after being found kissing a neighbour’s daughter in one of the flats along Thika Highway.
A neighbour saw the two kissing on the couch – and threatened to report the matter to the girl’s dad who is a senior police officer.
The man is said to have demanded Sh50,000 to keep the secret.
The player had to negotiate and ended up paying sh20,000 to buy the jirani’s silence.
Sources told Offside that they fear for the player because if the story leaks out and gets to the girl’s father, the player will face the music.
The player has not been seen in his house and could be planning to move.
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Fans left confused after Coutinho puts future in doubtFootball 2 months ago