Footballer forks out Sh20k ‘shut up money’ to jirani for kissing cop’s daughter
A footballer in the Kenya Premier League was forced to produce Sh20,000 after being found kissing a neighbour’s daughter in one of the flats along Thika Highway.
A neighbour saw the two kissing on the couch – and threatened to report the matter to the girl’s dad who is a senior police officer.
The man is said to have demanded Sh50,000 to keep the secret.
The player had to negotiate and ended up paying sh20,000 to buy the jirani’s silence.
Sources told Offside that they fear for the player because if the story leaks out and gets to the girl’s father, the player will face the music.
The player has not been seen in his house and could be planning to move.
- What Mino Raiola's transfer ban could mean for Paul Pogba, 6 other starsFootball 1 week ago
- Football: FIFA ready to discuss concussion substitutionsFootball 2 weeks ago
- Athletics: US college track star performs incredible 'superman dive' to win raceAthletics 1 week ago
- 5 Man United stars that led to Barcelona defeatFootball 1 month ago
- Three broke KPL players ‘nailing’ loaded woman in shiftsGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- SPL: Gor thump Sony to go eight points clearFootball 1 month ago
- Eden Hazard’s Sh11.4bn move to Madrid to be announced after Europa League finalFootball 1 week ago