Footballer forks out Sh20k ‘shut up money’ to jirani for kissing cop’s daughter
A footballer in the Kenya Premier League was forced to produce Sh20,000 after being found kissing a neighbour’s daughter in one of the flats along Thika Highway.
A neighbour saw the two kissing on the couch – and threatened to report the matter to the girl’s dad who is a senior police officer.
The man is said to have demanded Sh50,000 to keep the secret.
The player had to negotiate and ended up paying sh20,000 to buy the jirani’s silence.
Sources told Offside that they fear for the player because if the story leaks out and gets to the girl’s father, the player will face the music.
The player has not been seen in his house and could be planning to move.
- Meet the stunning beauties manning football in Kenya [Photos]Football 2 weeks ago
- Jepkosgei to headline New York Half MarathonAthletics 1 month ago
- How ‘noisy neighbours’ City could ruin Red Devils’ UCL dreamFootball 1 month ago
- Ronaldo returns to Portugal squad for Euro qualifiersFootball 1 month ago
- MMUST in playoff spot as Western Bulls stumble against KisumuRugby 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Lionel Messi returns to Argentina squad for 1st time since World CupFootball 1 month ago
- Solskjaer: Why we can stop Lionel Messi tonightFootball 2 weeks ago