AFCON Qualifier vs Ghana: No Michael Olunga for Harambee Stars
Kashiwa Reysol and Harambee Stars striker Michael Olunga will not be up for selection for the coming African Cup of Nations qualifier against Ghana slated for March 23.
The highly influential striker picked up a hamstring injury during Kashiwa Reysol’s 1-0 win over Albirex Niigata, ruling him out of action for the rest of the month.
As a replacement, Zesco United striker Jesse Were has been called up by coach Sebastien Migne.
Kenya will hit camp on March 17th in Nairobi.
- Champions League pitch invader arrested trying to do the same at Copa AmericaFootball 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars players savour top class facilities in ParisFootball 2 months ago
- Six top footballers linked with ArsenalGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Manchester United secure major signing ahead of new seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Atletico Madrid sign Man United target for for Sh15 billion Football 1 month ago
- Meet star who signed for Chelsea before Hazard but yet to make first-team appearanceFootball 1 month ago
- JESUS WEPT! Brazil superstar punches VAR before breaking down in tearsFootball 1 month ago