AFCON Qualifier vs Ghana: No Michael Olunga for Harambee Stars
Kashiwa Reysol and Harambee Stars striker Michael Olunga will not be up for selection for the coming African Cup of Nations qualifier against Ghana slated for March 23.
The highly influential striker picked up a hamstring injury during Kashiwa Reysol’s 1-0 win over Albirex Niigata, ruling him out of action for the rest of the month.
As a replacement, Zesco United striker Jesse Were has been called up by coach Sebastien Migne.
Kenya will hit camp on March 17th in Nairobi.
- Djokovic knocked out as 'lucky' Nadal battles on in Monte CarloTennis 1 month ago
- Mbappe sent off as PSG lose in French Cup finalFootball 3 weeks ago
- Man United eye Pogba replacement, PSG, City, Liverpool and Arsenal to spoil the transferFootball 3 days ago
- Five Africa Cup of Nations facts you need to knowFootball 1 month ago
- Formula One: Hamilton and Bottas warned by Mercedes chiefSports 3 weeks ago
- Chelsea star signs new two-year deal at Stamford BridgeFootball 1 week ago
- PSG's eye-watering contract offer for David De Gea revealedGossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago