Man from Meru wins Sh432, 877 after betting with only 10 shillings
As many Kenyans were busy trying to survive through the harsh “Njanuary” season, one lucky Kenyan managed to win a whooping Sh432, 877 after betting with only 10 shillings.
Alex Muthee who works as a petrol station attendant in Meru County won the staggering amount after correctly predicting 23 games through betting firm, OdiBets with a stake of only 10 shillings.
Muthee recalled how he placed his bets on Saturday 19th January and did not know he had won until the next day after church when he went to discuss football with his friends.
“I placed my bet on Saturday the 19th of January and went on with my business as usual not knowing that all my predictions were correct,” said the father of one who expressed his joy after winning the prize money.
“It is only after discussing the weekend’s football results with my friends after church that I realized I had won,” Muthee went on explaining how the big amount would change his family's life for the better.
Speaking during the awarding ceremony where Muthee was awarded his cheque, OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi congratulated the winner and said that as OdiBets they’ll always strive to offer the best gaming experience.
- Shock as Kenyan suspended from London MarathonAthletics 3 weeks ago
- Lukaku may have played his last game for Manchester UnitedFootball 2 weeks ago
- Boxing: Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch confirmedBoxing 1 month ago
- Barcelona mock Man United with brutal Messi tweetFootball 1 month ago
- Eden Hazard’s Sh11.4bn move to Madrid to be announced after Europa League finalFootball 1 week ago
- Toure and Sterling blast Juventus over Kean abuseFootball 1 month ago
- Kenyan 800m runner Wambui slams Semenya testosterone rulingAthletics 2 weeks ago