Man from Meru wins Sh432, 877 after betting with only 10 shillings
As many Kenyans were busy trying to survive through the harsh “Njanuary” season, one lucky Kenyan managed to win a whooping Sh432, 877 after betting with only 10 shillings.
Alex Muthee who works as a petrol station attendant in Meru County won the staggering amount after correctly predicting 23 games through betting firm, OdiBets with a stake of only 10 shillings.
Muthee recalled how he placed his bets on Saturday 19th January and did not know he had won until the next day after church when he went to discuss football with his friends.
“I placed my bet on Saturday the 19th of January and went on with my business as usual not knowing that all my predictions were correct,” said the father of one who expressed his joy after winning the prize money.
“It is only after discussing the weekend’s football results with my friends after church that I realized I had won,” Muthee went on explaining how the big amount would change his family's life for the better.
Speaking during the awarding ceremony where Muthee was awarded his cheque, OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi congratulated the winner and said that as OdiBets they’ll always strive to offer the best gaming experience.
- Boxer suffers horror cut during undercard of Pacquiao's WBA welterweight title defenceBoxing 3 weeks ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'phoned Arsenal transfer target' to convince him to sign for JuventusFootball 1 week ago
- BetLion launches Sh350m jackpotSports 3 weeks ago
- Limping AFC Leopards face Gor MahiaFootball 1 week ago
- Man United locked in battle to sign the next CR7Premier League 9 hours ago
- Anthony Martial given new nickname by Manchester United fansFootball 2 months ago
- Paul Pogba's goal celebrations branded 'disrespectful' Football 1 month ago