Man from Meru wins Sh432, 877 after betting with only 10 shillings
As many Kenyans were busy trying to survive through the harsh “Njanuary” season, one lucky Kenyan managed to win a whooping Sh432, 877 after betting with only 10 shillings.
Alex Muthee who works as a petrol station attendant in Meru County won the staggering amount after correctly predicting 23 games through betting firm, OdiBets with a stake of only 10 shillings.
Muthee recalled how he placed his bets on Saturday 19th January and did not know he had won until the next day after church when he went to discuss football with his friends.
“I placed my bet on Saturday the 19th of January and went on with my business as usual not knowing that all my predictions were correct,” said the father of one who expressed his joy after winning the prize money.
“It is only after discussing the weekend’s football results with my friends after church that I realized I had won,” Muthee went on explaining how the big amount would change his family's life for the better.
Speaking during the awarding ceremony where Muthee was awarded his cheque, OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi congratulated the winner and said that as OdiBets they’ll always strive to offer the best gaming experience.
- Arsenal to finally get rid of superstar after ‘50 per cent’ breakthroughFootball 1 month ago
- AFCON: Madagascar make history, edge DR Congo on penaltiesFootball 1 month ago
- England Rugby League star donates brain to scienceRugby 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars Vs Senegal: We can do it – MigneFootball 1 month ago
- Furious Messi blasts Copa America officials after loss to BrazilFootball 1 month ago
- ‘We don’t fear the Lions’ declare Uganda ahead of clashFootball 1 month ago
- PHOTOS: Pogba and Lingard in heated fight as Man United land in AustraliaFootball 1 month ago