Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirms surprise Man Utd starter against Arsenal
Alexis Sanchez will relish it if the Arsenal crowd turn against him on Friday, according to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Sanchez has not been back to Arsenal since leaving them for Manchester United a year ago, ahead of the FA Cup showdown between the two sides.
United caretaker boss Solskjaer confirmed Sanchez will be involved in the tie at the Emirates and said Sanchez will relish being Public Enemy No.1.
“He’ll be involved,” said Solskjaer, speaking to MUTV.
“I think he’ll love it if the crowd turn against him. As a player, pride kicks in and you think ‘I’ll show all of you’.
“He’s been fantastic in training, his attitude has been spot on so hopefully he’ll enjoy the game.”
- Pacquiao to fight Thurman in WBA welterweight showdownBoxing 1 month ago
- How Man Utd or Tottenham could land Gareth Bale for free this summerFootball 1 month ago
- 'SHE’S A MAN': Shock in Eldoret after ‘female’ athlete is exposed [Photos]Athletics 6 days ago
- Kenya reports Japanese club to FIFA over failure to release Olunga Football 2 weeks ago
- Harambee Stars’ intense training session in Egypt [Photos]Football 4 days ago
- How Gor Mahia were frustrated by Homeboyz in KakamegaFootball 2 months ago
- How huge crowds electrified Eldoret City MarathonAthletics 2 months ago