Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirms surprise Man Utd starter against Arsenal
Alexis Sanchez will relish it if the Arsenal crowd turn against him on Friday, according to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Sanchez has not been back to Arsenal since leaving them for Manchester United a year ago, ahead of the FA Cup showdown between the two sides.
United caretaker boss Solskjaer confirmed Sanchez will be involved in the tie at the Emirates and said Sanchez will relish being Public Enemy No.1.
“He’ll be involved,” said Solskjaer, speaking to MUTV.
“I think he’ll love it if the crowd turn against him. As a player, pride kicks in and you think ‘I’ll show all of you’.
“He’s been fantastic in training, his attitude has been spot on so hopefully he’ll enjoy the game.”
- Here’s where Mourinho went wrong with Pogba – SolskjaerPremier League 3 weeks ago
- Echesa versus Kameta: Shadow-boxing moves to the ring Boxing 2 months ago
- Sala’s dog still patiently waiting for the striker to come home, his sister shares a heartbreaking photo Football 1 week ago
- Chepkoech, Kamworor promotedAthletics 1 week ago
- Meet Nicholas Kipkirui – the young footballer taking K’Ogalo by stormFootball 1 week ago
- REVEALED! What happened to Sh50m promised by Ruto after Harambee Stars’ AFCON qualification Football 2 months ago
- Supercomputer predicts how Premier League table will finishFootball 1 week ago