Man United transfer gossip: United may lose starlet as Juan Mata drops exit hint
Manchester United have concerns about a player just getting started - but one at the other end of his career may be staying.
Juan Mata, however, has been talking about his future and things don't appear to be progressing.
There hasn't been much of an update on the defensive situation.
It's no secret that United are desperate for a centre-back.
But much of the talk over the past 24 hours has been about their soon-to-be out of contract players.
Here's what has caught our eye...
Josh worry for United
United are in serious danger of losing teenage sensation Josh Bohui.
Barcelona and Monaco have reportedly shown interest in the 19-year-old forward whose contract is up this season.
Bohui has struggled for starts of late and the report claims that is due to his contract standoff but the improvement of Mason Greenwood has also had a big impact on that.
Mata may be off
Midfielder Juan Mata accepts he is unsure where his future lies.
His contract at Old Trafford will expire at the end of the season - and there's no sign of a new one on the table.
The 30-year-old told Spanish outlet AS. “I don’t know. I’ve been in England for a good while, in a league that I’m well accustomed to and where I’ve adapted well, but it’s true that at times you miss home, your family, your friends.
Young 'wants to stay'
Ashley Young is up for extending his Old Trafford deal.
The utility player has entered the last six months of his deal and will sign on again if he figures in the plans for next season, ESPN report.
The club is looking to extend the 33-year-old’s current deal but Inter Milan are just one of four clubs keen to talk to him.
- Tottenham star arrested on suspicion of assaulting girlfriendPremier League 3 days ago
- SportPesa Premier League: Homeboyz in fight for lifeFootball 1 day ago
- James Odu Cobra: Gone but not forgottenFootball 1 day ago
- Broke Gor Mahia coach Kerr jogged from Kileleshwa to Jericho for trainingFootball 1 month ago
- Gor eager to dim New Stars: Kenyan champions need to be at their best as they face New Stars of CameroonFootball 1 hour ago
- View the latest EPL table after Arsenal beat Chelsea 2-0Football 2 hours ago