Star 'wants to leave Manchester United and join PSG for three reasons'
Alexis Sanchez wants to sensationally quit Manchester United less than one year after signing for the club, it has been reported.
The Chilean swapped north London for Manchester in January but has failed to settle. Now he wants to leave the Red Devils for three reasons and join Paris Saint-Germain.
The 29-year-old hasn't been able to replicate the form that made him a world-beater at Arsenal and has only scored four goals in 28 appearances.
Jose Mourinho, has described Sanchez's performances as "average" and has confessed the forward's lack of form is a "mystery". Meanwhile former Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has claimed Sanchez "has lost confidence".
According to The Times, the Chilean is 'lonely, bored and ignored'.
It is understood that one of the main reasons behind Sanchez feeling this way has been his inability to have settled in Manchester. The forward, who lives in a quiet Cheshire village, misses the hustle and bustle of a capital city. A reason why Paris appeals to him.
Another factor has been Sanchez's relationship with his team-mates. Apart from David De Gea, Juan Mata and Romelu Lukaku, it is believed Sanchez rarely speaks to his colleagues. Something they find odd.
Pair this with him demanding the ball every few seconds on the pitch and the United stars feel as though he is not a team player.
The report also adds that he's not a fan with parts of Mourinho's management style.
While Sanchez respects Mourinho, he does not appreciate being praised for tracking back. He would rather be given positive feedback for producing something key in attack.
Some of Sanchez's colleagues have also claimed the Chile star has looked intimidated when Mourinho lets loose in the dressing room.
Having said that, United's coaches have taken offence to the forward answering back in training.
It is now thought that Sanchez's agent Fernando Felicevich is now looking at a new club Sanchez, with PSG top of the list.
- Chelsea set record with 1-1 draw at EintrachtFootball 1 month ago
- Chess: Thousands line up for Nyeri finalsSports 2 months ago
- European finalists to enjoy player luxury after final bench rule changeFootball 3 weeks ago
- Champions League pitch invader reveals why move was 'smartest of her career'Football 6 days ago
- Doping: Marathon organizers invest heavily in 'intelligent' testingAthletics 2 months ago
- Premier League transfer roundup: find out who your team is chasingFootball 1 month ago
- 5 games that won Man City the Premier leagueFootball 1 month ago