Hereâ€™s when you can watch the first El Clasico of the season
The date and kick-off time for the first El Clasico of the season has been confirmed.
La Liga chiefs have revealed that Barcelona and Real Madrid will face off on Sunday, October 28, moved a day later than initially scheduled for TV.
Kick-off will be 4:15 pm local time, meaning it will be on TV for viewers in the United Kingdom at 3:15 pm.
While the dates for the next batch of La Liga TV fixtures have not been confirmed, league president Javier Tebas revealed the details in an interview on El Transistor.
The second El Clasico of the season will take place on the first weekend in March, with the exact date and kick-off time to be confirmed later this year.
Barca and Real have faced off with a 4:15 pm kick-off previously, with the last encounter at that time finishing 1-1.
English football fans will be delighted that the game is being played on Sunday, as opposed to Saturday, due to the live football blackout between 2:45 pm and 5:15 pm on UK TV.
Previously, the first-half of an El Clasico fixture has had to be completely blacked out.
Due to the change in La Liga TV rights in the UK over this summer, viewers wanting to watch El Clasico this autumn will have to subscribe to Eleven Sports.
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 month ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 1 month ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 2 months ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago