Nyeri man arrested trying to con Jackpot winner
A man from Nyeri County has been arrested after he tried to con Shabiki Jackpot winner Peter Nyenze.
The man identified as David Maina Karimi was rescued by police from a mob that wanted to lynch him yesterday in Machakos County.
David Maina Karimi claimed he had a message for Mr. Nyenze from God that he should give him a tithe of 10% out of the 33million he won.
The jackpot winner is said to have informed neighbours who stormed his home baying for the accused’s blood before police rescued him.
- Find out why Wayne Rooney is facing losses of around Sh700 millionFootball 6 hours ago
- REVEALED: Richest football league clubs based on owners' wealthFootball 4 hours ago
- Broadcast rights: StarTimes to air Europa LeagueFootball 16 hours ago
- KPL: AFC lick wounds after painful loss to Kariobangi sideFootball 16 hours ago
- A week in the life of Liverpool star Mohamed SalahPremier League 3 hours ago
- Athletics: Huge field for Mombasa International Marathon Athletics 16 hours ago
- EFL Championship preview: West Brom finally finding their best form in title chasePremier League 5 hours ago