Boxing AGM venue moved to Buruburu Nairobi
The Kenya Professional Boxing Commission (KPBC) chairman Hillary Alila has confirmed the Annual General Meeting will be held at Jimlizer Hotel (formerly WAB) in Buruburu, Nairobi today.
The KPBC chairman had on Thursday said they had moved the venue to Sagret, but in a statement yesterday, Alila confirmed Jimlizer will host the AGM starting 9 am today.
“As KPBC Chairman, I call upon the boxing fraternity and those who will attend the meeting at JImlizer to remain united and uphold our values the boxing body has always maintained,” Alila said.
“As you are aware the AGM will discuss important issues touching on the upcoming elections, I urge all those in attendance to conduct our meeting in strict compliance with our Constitution for it embodies the ideals we have always stood for.”
“I wish all of you the best as we strive to enhance professionalism at KPBC,” Alila said.
- Wilfried Zaha breaks silence on Arsenal transfer link and gives fans much-needed hopeFootball 1 month ago
- Big Boys don’t cry: Which way next for Golf Majors?Golf 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Champions League pitch invader arrested trying to do the same at Copa AmericaFootball 1 month ago