Boxing AGM venue moved to Buruburu Nairobi
The Kenya Professional Boxing Commission (KPBC) chairman Hillary Alila has confirmed the Annual General Meeting will be held at Jimlizer Hotel (formerly WAB) in Buruburu, Nairobi today.
The KPBC chairman had on Thursday said they had moved the venue to Sagret, but in a statement yesterday, Alila confirmed Jimlizer will host the AGM starting 9 am today.
“As KPBC Chairman, I call upon the boxing fraternity and those who will attend the meeting at JImlizer to remain united and uphold our values the boxing body has always maintained,” Alila said.
“As you are aware the AGM will discuss important issues touching on the upcoming elections, I urge all those in attendance to conduct our meeting in strict compliance with our Constitution for it embodies the ideals we have always stood for.”
“I wish all of you the best as we strive to enhance professionalism at KPBC,” Alila said.
- Nakumatt tax Ushuru in battle for KPL slotFootball 4 weeks ago
- Nations Cup qualifiers: Kenya’s youngsters seek to finish job in Mauritius todayFootball 13 hours ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 4 days ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 6 days ago
- Barcelona staff 'unhappy' after star misses trainingFootball 1 week ago
- VAR to be used in Premier LeagueFootball 2 days ago
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 5 days ago