Boxing AGM venue moved to Buruburu Nairobi
The Kenya Professional Boxing Commission (KPBC) chairman Hillary Alila has confirmed the Annual General Meeting will be held at Jimlizer Hotel (formerly WAB) in Buruburu, Nairobi today.
The KPBC chairman had on Thursday said they had moved the venue to Sagret, but in a statement yesterday, Alila confirmed Jimlizer will host the AGM starting 9 am today.
“As KPBC Chairman, I call upon the boxing fraternity and those who will attend the meeting at JImlizer to remain united and uphold our values the boxing body has always maintained,” Alila said.
“As you are aware the AGM will discuss important issues touching on the upcoming elections, I urge all those in attendance to conduct our meeting in strict compliance with our Constitution for it embodies the ideals we have always stood for.”
“I wish all of you the best as we strive to enhance professionalism at KPBC,” Alila said.
- Wanyama returns as Spurs beat LeicesterFootball 4 days ago
- Arsenal's Unai Emery fined for kicking bottle towards fansFootball 1 month ago
- Jose Mourinho gets Sh2.5b in compensationFootball 16 hours ago
- Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga “is fine” after appearing unsteady on a podiumFootball 2 weeks ago
- WWE legend Edge left heartbroken after the death of his motherSports 2 months ago
- Arsene Wenger set for return to football with four offers on the tableFootball 1 week ago
- De Gea standing his ground and refusing to end contract stand-off with Manchester United chiefsFootball 5 days ago