Boxing AGM venue moved to Buruburu Nairobi
The Kenya Professional Boxing Commission (KPBC) chairman Hillary Alila has confirmed the Annual General Meeting will be held at Jimlizer Hotel (formerly WAB) in Buruburu, Nairobi today.
The KPBC chairman had on Thursday said they had moved the venue to Sagret, but in a statement yesterday, Alila confirmed Jimlizer will host the AGM starting 9 am today.
“As KPBC Chairman, I call upon the boxing fraternity and those who will attend the meeting at JImlizer to remain united and uphold our values the boxing body has always maintained,” Alila said.
“As you are aware the AGM will discuss important issues touching on the upcoming elections, I urge all those in attendance to conduct our meeting in strict compliance with our Constitution for it embodies the ideals we have always stood for.”
“I wish all of you the best as we strive to enhance professionalism at KPBC,” Alila said.
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 6 hours ago
- Athletics: Kinyua appointed Meru Sports Council chiefAthletics 6 hours ago
- Motorsport: Weekend Hill Climb competition postponed due to unforeseen reasonsSports 6 hours ago
- KPL: Sharks maul limping Leopards in MachakosFootball 6 hours ago
- Basketball: KPA’s trip to Tanzania in doubtBasketball 6 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 1 day ago
- Two football fields on top of a church building in NairobiFootball 1 day ago