Kenya Communications Sports Organization games: Posta on fire in Kakamega
Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) were in a league of their own as they won in different categories during the ongoing Kenya Communications Sports Organization (KECOSO) games in Kakamega County.
In netball, PCK walloped Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) 74-13 in a one-sided encounter.
In another clash, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCCA) dismissed Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development (MTIHUD) 30-18.
The best players in this game was Pamela Akinyi of KCAA with 45 points as the highest scorer position went to Noel Khavesta (GS) KCAA with 25 goals.
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) netball team saw off KAA 60-14 as Nancy Opiyo of KPA emerged the best player with 43 points with the highest scorer accolade going to Sarah Oduor (GA) of KPA with 31 goals.
In basketball men, PCK took over from where their netball team left to whip KAA 90-47.
Posta narrowly defeated KPA 68-61 in another tough basketball encounter before KPA women team dismissed Posta 57-42.
Posta were again the winners in volleyball beating Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) 3-1 in sets of 25-20, 25-15, 24-26 and 25-17.
Kenya Ports Authority dismissed KAA 3-0 (25-11, 25-8, 25-16).
In football Posta edged CA 1-0 Titus Achesa scoring the lone goal in the 71st minuteat Bukhungu Stadium. [Phillip Orwa]
- PSG outclass Man Utd to close on Champions League quartersFootball 3 days ago
- Chelsea star leaves Stamford Bridge on loanFootball 3 weeks ago
- Why have these sports beauties not scored Kenyan men? [Photos]Volleyball and Handball 3 weeks ago
- Neymar shares injury update ahead of Champions League clash with Manchester UnitedFootball 1 week ago
- Kiprop stuns classy field to win RAK 21km contestAthletics 1 week ago
- Liverpool back on top after 3-0 win over BournemouthFootball 6 days ago
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in ItalyFootball 2 months ago