Kenya Communications Sports Organization games: Posta on fire in Kakamega
Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) were in a league of their own as they won in different categories during the ongoing Kenya Communications Sports Organization (KECOSO) games in Kakamega County.
In netball, PCK walloped Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) 74-13 in a one-sided encounter.
In another clash, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCCA) dismissed Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development (MTIHUD) 30-18.
The best players in this game was Pamela Akinyi of KCAA with 45 points as the highest scorer position went to Noel Khavesta (GS) KCAA with 25 goals.
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) netball team saw off KAA 60-14 as Nancy Opiyo of KPA emerged the best player with 43 points with the highest scorer accolade going to Sarah Oduor (GA) of KPA with 31 goals.
In basketball men, PCK took over from where their netball team left to whip KAA 90-47.
Posta narrowly defeated KPA 68-61 in another tough basketball encounter before KPA women team dismissed Posta 57-42.
Posta were again the winners in volleyball beating Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) 3-1 in sets of 25-20, 25-15, 24-26 and 25-17.
Kenya Ports Authority dismissed KAA 3-0 (25-11, 25-8, 25-16).
In football Posta edged CA 1-0 Titus Achesa scoring the lone goal in the 71st minuteat Bukhungu Stadium. [Phillip Orwa]
- Football: Wanga shuts door on Stars after 12-year dutyFootball 1 month ago
- Big Boys don’t cry: Which way next for Golf Majors?Golf 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Champions League pitch invader arrested trying to do the same at Copa AmericaFootball 1 month ago