Kenya Communications Sports Organization games: Posta on fire in Kakamega
Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) were in a league of their own as they won in different categories during the ongoing Kenya Communications Sports Organization (KECOSO) games in Kakamega County.
In netball, PCK walloped Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) 74-13 in a one-sided encounter.
In another clash, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCCA) dismissed Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development (MTIHUD) 30-18.
The best players in this game was Pamela Akinyi of KCAA with 45 points as the highest scorer position went to Noel Khavesta (GS) KCAA with 25 goals.
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) netball team saw off KAA 60-14 as Nancy Opiyo of KPA emerged the best player with 43 points with the highest scorer accolade going to Sarah Oduor (GA) of KPA with 31 goals.
In basketball men, PCK took over from where their netball team left to whip KAA 90-47.
Posta narrowly defeated KPA 68-61 in another tough basketball encounter before KPA women team dismissed Posta 57-42.
Posta were again the winners in volleyball beating Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) 3-1 in sets of 25-20, 25-15, 24-26 and 25-17.
Kenya Ports Authority dismissed KAA 3-0 (25-11, 25-8, 25-16).
In football Posta edged CA 1-0 Titus Achesa scoring the lone goal in the 71st minuteat Bukhungu Stadium. [Phillip Orwa]
- Legends of Kibera: Kriss Darlin scores in Betika exhibition matchFootball 16 hours ago
- Kenya ready to face Africa’s best, says KimanziFootball 23 hours ago
- Kenya loses appeal to play in women's Cup of NationsFootball 6 hours ago
- How Kisumu County failed to take advantage of Ronaldinho visitFootball 16 hours ago
- Omar Kasongo: Boxing whizz kid whose dreams were floored by a computerBoxing 16 hours ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 2 days ago
- The good and of Golf 2018Golf 3 days ago