Cosby knocks out KDF's Okong'o
George Cosby of Kenya Police made a formidable start by knocking out experienced Edwin Okong’o of Kenya Defence Forces in the second round of the middleweight bout as the first leg of the National Boxing League boxed-off at Madison Square Garden in Nakuru on Thursday.
Cosby, who started the match as an underdog, surprised fans who jammed the auditorium with hard hitting jabs that easily found the target. And as the match progressed, it was becoming apparent Okong’o could not match the skills of the inexperienced policeman who equally retaliated with ferocious punches in equal measure.
- Hellen Obiri makes history in Aarhus DenmarkAthletics 2 weeks ago
- School games: Kakamega, Dagoretti reach rugby 15s semisRugby 1 week ago
- Atletico manager responds after Ronaldo mocked him with crotch-grabbing celebrationFootball 1 month ago
- Man City reach FA Cup final, stay on course for four trophiesFootball 1 week ago
- De Gea's career crossroads a danger to Man Utd's revivalFootball 1 month ago
- Football: Jurgen Klopp mocked after blaming WIND for derby stalematePremier League 1 month ago
- How Sir Alex Ferguson hinders Man United’s progress - IbrahimovicFootball 4 weeks ago