Boston Marathon evokes memories of bloody event that claimed lives and maimed many
It is 5 years after a terrorist attacked runners and fans at a Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and injured 147 others.
Kenya’s defending champions Geoffrey Kirui, Edna Kiplagat as well as the 2015 winner Caroline Rotich are flying the country’s flag.
While the event is worth attention and has received enough acclamation, the bombing of the 2013 has sparked a fountain of tributes.
Families, individuals and marathon enthusiasts are sending messages of tribute to the victims amidst tightened security aimed at securing the next event in US soil.
- Mourinho gives sad response when asked if he’ll make more signings this summerFootball 1 hour ago
- Nigerian league postponed indefinitelyFootball 10 hours ago
- Liverpool star could miss entire season - KloppFootball 13 hours ago
- Ahly cruise to CAF victoryFootball 10 hours ago
- Mourinho says injured new player to miss for two months Gossip & Rumours 24 minutes ago
- Paul Pogba set for shock Juventus moveFootball 16 hours ago
- Wiyeta out to reclaim Under-16 football titleFootball 10 hours ago