Late Oloo ‘Breakdance’ kin seek justice
The eldest son of former Harambee Stars and Gor Mahia wing wizard Ben ‘Breakdance’ Oloo is demanding justice for his father, who was found dead in his house in Mombasa three weeks ago.
Oloo will be buried tomorrow at Ng’ira village, Kanyasa, Karungu location in Migori County. Arthur Oloo said the family would not rest until it was told the circumstances that led to his father’s death.
“My father’s death is a big loss to the family and remains a mystery till the investigations are completed,” he said.
- Martial free to leave Manchester United but with these conditionsFootball 5 hours ago
- Revealed! Where Hazard wants to play next season Football 16 hours ago
- Barcelona player linked with shock move to ArsenalFootball 20 hours ago
- Reports: Less than a year after joining Blues from Arsenal, Giroud heading out of club ahead of transferFootball 19 hours ago
- Barcelona frustrate Manchester United’s plan to sign Chelsea superstarFootball 20 hours ago
- Mesut Ozil retires from international footballFootball 18 hours ago
- Former FKF boss Sam Nyamweya mourns Mama OliechFootball 16 hours ago