Manchester United to set aside €500million to battle Real Madrid for the Brazilian Star
Manchester United have been linked with a stunning €500million (£444m) move for Neymar. The Brazilian only joined Paris Saint-Germain last summer in a world-record £198m move, but reports in France suggest he will be a wanted man at the end of the season.
According to Le 10 Sport, both United and Real Madrid are considering making eye-watering offers.
Neymar has been repeatedly linked with a move to the Spanish capital after reportedly being unhappy with life in Pairs.
But PSG will be in no mood to sell as they eye domination at home and in Europe.
- Golf: Ooko leads 20 golfers in Safari TourGolf 22 hours ago
- Things are not going well for Divock Origi at Liverpool after Klopp’s latest decision Football 1 day ago
- Mourinho reveals why Sanchez missed United's embarrassing 3-2 defeat to BrightonFootball 1 day ago
- Friends and family used me for cash! Jackpot winner regrets not saving after blowing millions Sports 1 day ago
- Joho to splash Sh1.2b on rotting Mombasa stadiumSports 22 hours ago
- Kenya reign supreme again at East Africa: Kenyan schools bag ten titles to retain overall East Africa crownSports 22 hours ago
- East Africa Secondary Schools: St Anthony’s and Trans Nzoia crowned hocky champsHockey 1 day ago