Manchester United to set aside €500million to battle Real Madrid for the Brazilian Star
Manchester United have been linked with a stunning €500million (£444m) move for Neymar. The Brazilian only joined Paris Saint-Germain last summer in a world-record £198m move, but reports in France suggest he will be a wanted man at the end of the season.
According to Le 10 Sport, both United and Real Madrid are considering making eye-watering offers.
Neymar has been repeatedly linked with a move to the Spanish capital after reportedly being unhappy with life in Pairs.
But PSG will be in no mood to sell as they eye domination at home and in Europe.
- Mo and Shaq chop down FulhamFootball 2 days ago
- Kariobangi Sharks: Why Nick Mwendwa’s boys just had to win SportPesa Shield Football 2 weeks ago
- Sagwe to head Chess in Schools programmeSports 7 hours ago
- Thierry Henry offered struggling star with spare room in his mansionFootball 2 weeks ago
- Emerging Stars: Under 23 side hosts Mauritius at Kasarani todayFootball 1 hour ago
- Bandari back from Zanzibar tripFootball 1 hour ago