Rally: Mammen acquires new Datsun
Tim Mammen will be making his sixth Kenya Airways East African Safari Classic Rally appearance behind the wheel of a new Datsun, which he will run without power steering.
Asked how he plans to cope with the tough East African conditions, Mammen laughed and said, "That rule will not benefit us as the SSS was never homologated with power steering. I just have to continue with the weight training and sweat it out in the event.
I think it is going to be a tough event given the sweltering heat at the Coast. For those with power steering, it should offer some advantage." The 2017 edition will be Mammen's first event with Keith Henrie as co-driver.
- Kenyans Indiza and Andersen make the cut at MastersGolf 8 hours ago
- Chelsea star begs Hazard to stay at Stamford BridgeFootball 15 hours ago
- Starlets tackle TanzaniaFootball 8 hours ago
- Standard County Classic Series heads to Nyali ClubGolf 1 day ago
- Why World Cup stewards are in trouble after confronting pitch invadersWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Sports court annuls AC Milan Europa League banSports 18 hours ago
- Man City consider selling Sterling after World Cup gamble failedGossip & Rumours 20 hours ago