Paul Tergat elected NOCK president
Paul Tergat has been elected unopposed as the National Olympic Organizing Committee (NOCK) president
He replaces Kipchoge Keino who has held the position for the last 18 years.
The veteran marathoner sailed through unchallenged after his would be challenger, Patrick Muya's candidature was thrown out by delegates.
Shadrack MalukI and Waithaka Kioni will be Tergat’s first and second deputies respectively.
Other elected NOCK officials include:
Shoaib Abdulgani, Paul Otula, Winnie Kamau
Second Deputy vice President
First deputy president
- Diving school! Neymar teaches kids to fall and rollFootball 15 hours ago
- Ingwe desperate to end winless run against Gor: Leopards hoping to capitalise on fatigue on their rivalsFootball 11 hours ago
- Football: Kathungi hope to come out of group of death unhurtFootball 11 hours ago
- Neymar defends his diving for Brazil at World CupWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Fans protests after Russian club sign a black player- his contract canceled!Football 11 hours ago
- Mama Oliech dies in NairobiFootball 1 day ago
- VOLLEYBALL: Battle for top four finish hots upVolleyball and Handball 11 hours ago