Medical: Former Gor Mahia striker and Harambee Stars legend Peter Dawo pleads for support
Former Gor Mahia striker and Harambee Stars legend Peter Dawo is a man in need.
Dawo, who has been ailing and needs knee surgery, requires close to Sh500,000. He has raised Sh220,000 for the operation.
The former striker, who scored 177 goals during in his heyday, 100 through his ferocious header, appealed to well-wishers to donate through Paybill number 891300 (Peter Dawo Medical Fund).
“I am appealing to well-wishers to help me. I require to undergo this surgery. I picked up an injury while playing for Gor Mahia and the national team over 16 years ago.
“I have been experiencing immense pain in my left knee. I cannot work and I walk with difficulty. This situation has really affected my normal life,” said Dawo.
The Gor legend said doctors had diagnosed severe osteoarthritis. He said he requires a knee replacement surgery.
- Kenya Simbas ready to attack after Sh53m dealRugby 5 hours ago
- Fan kissed and groped female World Cup reporter on live TVWorld Cup 2018 21 hours ago
- Spain face date with destiny against Iran todayWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- WWE Legend Vader Dies at 63Sports 9 hours ago
- Uruguay 1-0 Saudi Arabia: Luis Suarez strikes to secure World Cup 2018 progressionFootball 8 hours ago
- Portugal coach tips Ronaldo to star in Qatar in 2022World Cup 2018 1 day ago
- SAD: Legendary ski racer Miller's toddler daughter drowns in neighbour's swimming poolSports 1 week ago