Manchester United in a fresh bid to sign Barcelona’s Neymar Jr
Neymar has disclosed to his close friends that Manchester United are willing to spend almost £170MILLION to land him this summer. This is according to reports as indicated by The Sun.
Now that Zlatan Ibrahimovi?’s future hangs on the balance, another fine talisman is urgently needed at Old Trafford.
According to the Daily Record, Neymar, who has beat teammate Lionel Messi to become the most valuable player in the world(CIES Football Observatory), has let those close to him know that both United and Chelsea have tested his commitment to Barcelona.
Reports also claim Neymar would prefer to be the centre-piece of an attack, rather than play third fiddle to Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.
While United are not shy when it comes to spending - having paid £89m for Paul Pogba last summer - Mourinho is not confident the club could lure the likes of Neymar to Old Trafford.
He said: "Neymar is absurd. A club like Barcelona cannot and will not lose Neymar.
"Although Messi is still a young player with years to go, he is already touching his 30s, and Neymar will be the great player of Barcelona after Messi.
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 11 hours ago
- Man United and Man City to battle for PSG superstarWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerSports 49 minutes ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 4 days ago
- Shujaa players boycott training ahead of Rugby World CupRugby 2 days ago
- Maradona demands access to Argentina training ground in bid to resurrect World Cup 2018 campaignWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago