Wenger makes promise to Arsenal fans as “#WengerOut” protests intensify
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is set to announce his final decision at the club “very soon” according to reports.
Wenger is under pressure to leave the club after spending 13 years at the club without the league title.
Yesterday Arsenal went down 3-1 to West Bromwich Albion making the gunners trail 19 points clear from league leaders Chelsea.
"I know what I will do in my future and will let you know soon.
"I don't think today I will necessarily worry about [telling you]. We are in a unique bad patch that we haven't had in 20 years. We've lost game after game and that is much more important than my future," said Wenger after the humiliating loss at Hawthorns.
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 1 hour ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago