EMPTY STANDS: Poor turnout for the championship
Even with a host of foreign teams taking part in the Africa Cup of Club Championship, fans are still struggling to fill the City Park Stadium.
Today marks the sixth day of competition and the stadium is yet to be filled even during matches involving Kenyan sides.
One reason could be the gate charges set by the Kenya Hockey Union might be scaring away the fans. VIP tickets are retailing at Sh1,000 while the regular tickets go for Sh200.
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- Kenya Sevens coach Simiyu sackedRugby 20 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I am growing a beard this World Cup seasonWorld Cup 2018 21 hours ago
- The number United fans think new signing Fred should be givenGossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- Turmoil in Kenya Sevens team campRugby 16 hours ago
- Long-hitting Dustin Johnson reigns as number oneGolf 1 day ago
- Simba get new kit: Simba's all dressed up for the Africa gold cupRugby 3 hours ago