Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Remote village where residents risk their lives just to make a phone call
- Unbelievable:Meet the 'first' black and white twins
- Grandfather walks 56 Km to work every day to support his sick wife
- Women's top sex fantasies revealed and the results may surprise you...
- Jihadi John was jilted by high school sweetheart because of his BAD BREATH
- Lupita Nyong'o's Sh13.5 million Oscar gown returned by thief
- What Lupita's stolen Sh13.5 million pearl dress can buy
- Lupita's Sh14 million dress stolen from her hotel room
- Former house help now popular mechanic
- Nairobi farce week
- We must rethink the funding and place of Level 5 hospitals Kamotho Waiganjo Sometime in 2012, before the General Election, a policy paper was distributed, I believe through then Health Minister Prof Anyang’ Nyong’o, proposing several ways in which the health sector would be managed in light of impending devolution.
- Develop legal mechanism for sending CDF billions to serve the counties Anyang' Nyong'o In simple language, the court ruling on the Constituency Development Fund recently said the 2013 Act which established this institution as we know it today is unconstitutional. Try as we may as law makers, we cannot get around this ruling: we have to abide by it.
- Citizens have a right to resist tyranny and hold their leaders to account Makau Mutua There is a sub-textual conversation about the role of government in Kenya today. The immediate impetus for this conversation — that isn’t explicit — is the normative identity of the new Constitution. At the heart of the conversation is a simple and historical tension — the relationship between the state and the citizen.
- Deal with teething problems as we mark two years of devolution Billow Kerrow Next week will mark the second anniversary since we ushered in devolution in the new political dispensation in Kenya. For the first time, we had new administrative units, counties, and an elected governor and a county assembly. The governors are holding their second annual summit sponsored by a media house.
- Let merit determine next CBK boss Mohamed Wehliye Come next week Wednesday, a new governor will take charge of the CBK.