Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
- Visually impaired groom weds his college sweetheart
- Kenyan scholar wins coveted global award in UK
- No more funds for Students Council programme, says Unicef
- Kibabii Teachers Training College crowned Drama Festival champs
- Young Kenyans making a big impact in Britain
- A ‘doctor’ for body, soul and everything else
- Use spirit to conquer sword
- Feed your brain, save your memory
- A little road courtesy goes a long way
- Nurturing future corporations
- Time: The bane of law enforcement Current Affairs In the realm and practice of law, time is and always will remain as the most fundamental and underlying factor. In the vast Kenyan legal machinery, matters relating to time are painfully and sadly contradictory, arbitrary and attributable to delay.
- Why leaders seek mystics, soothsayers Politics The ongoing general election in India has brought to prominence not only the usual cast of political aspirants, campaign managers, publicists, and vote-brokers, but also an array of astrologers, numerologists, and pundits.
- Do these foreign NGOs appreciate our priorities? Current Affairs In the article Billions at Stake Over President Uhuru Kenyatta Team’s Standoff With US, EU that appeared in The Standard on Friday, March 16, 2014, Roselyne Obala claimed the country risks losing Sh14.7 billion due to delays by the Government in signing agreements with donors.
- Fight on terrorism requires proper planning Current Affairs I know Kenyans – and their true friends – are very angry about the Al Shabaab terror attacks. I am very angry myself – steaming hot. There can be no justification – in any religion or moral code – for killing innocents. Never
- Government mishandling anti-terrorism campaign Current Affairs Security is paramount. Absolutely. No doubt about that. In fact the primary duty of any government is to protect life and property of citizens.