Nakuru doctor fails to establish cause of students' death
By Vincent Mabatuk
| August 5th 2016
Body samples of two Form Four candidates who died in mysterious circumstances will be sent to the Government Chemist.
This came after a postmortem failed to establish the cause of Faith Wanjiku and James Kinuthia's deaths.
Dr Titus Ngulungu said the samples will be taken through further medical examination. He said this as more students from the school were reported to have symptoms similar to the ones that killed the two.
Gachagua's fireworks work up assemblyNyeri Governor Nderitu Gachagua is in trouble with Members of County Assembly yet again—this time over firecrackers.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja