Two Rivers to build 2,000 houses
By David Mwitari | November 22nd 2018
Two Rivers Development, a subsidiary of Centum Investments will oversee the development of a 2,000 residential development in the diplomatic zone of Gigiri and the neighbouring suburbs.
Two Rivers has hired Zambian national, Ms Inutu Zaloumis-Kalumba, to be its first mayor to drive the next phase of the project.
Inutu said the company has made available to third-party developer’s 1.3 million square metres priced at Sh20,000 per square metre.
BBI: Uhuru, Raila back to drawing board
- We have no interest in impeaching President Uhuru - UDA allied MPs
By Erick Abuga
- Wilson Sossion's woes in KNUT deepens
- Scores feared dead as floods wreak havoc
- Public Service Commission Chair Stephen Kirogo is dead
By Betty Njeru
- ODM, UDA protest as police storm Ongwae's home over Bonchari by election