John Githongo defends his graft dossier against Murungaru
By Faith Karanja
| February 23rd 2017
Former Ethics and Governance permanent secretary John Githongo has refuted claims that his dossier on graft was just based on 'gossip'. This follows the watering down of his evidence against former Internal Security Minister Chris Murungaru.
Dr Murungaru's lawyer Kioko Kilukumi had asked Githongo to explain whether his informants gave him any tangible documents other than his recorded conversations in a meeting held on June 29, 2004 at the current State Law office, which houses the Attorney General's chambers.
Communications Authority stops phone spying system plan as orderedThe Communications Authority (CA) has suspended implementation of the controversial mobile monitoring system following a court order.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western