Musalia Mudavadi dispels fears of being betrayed in NASA
By Graham Kajilwa | February 11th 2017
Amani National Congress leader Musalia Mudavadi has dispelled any fears of being back stabbed in the National Super Alliance (NASA) outfit.
Musalia said he has gained enough experience on political coalitions. He further emphasised that he was in NASA to stay saying their main focus is to remove Jubilee from power and return Kenya to sanity.
“That is why I embarked on the NASA journey even as I was ridiculed and laughed off,” he said, adding that NASA was offering trust as a value in leadership whereas Jubilee government has thrived on deceit.
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics