CORD unveils branded choppers to be used for campaigns
By Standard Reporter | September 8th 2016
Nairobi, Kenya: In a show of might CORD has unveiled branded choppers and vehicles that will be used for campaigns ahead of 2017 poll.
Jubilee Party has also branded a large number of high end Toyota prados ahead of the party’s launch.
The Orange Democratic Party on the other hand plans for an extravaganza to be held in Mombasa on September 10, the deputy leader Hassan Joho is expected to flag off 47 branded buses to all counties to ferry delegates to Mombasa for the celebrations.
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff