CORD unveils branded choppers to be used for campaigns
By Standard Reporter | September 8th 2016
Nairobi, Kenya: In a show of might CORD has unveiled branded choppers and vehicles that will be used for campaigns ahead of 2017 poll.
Jubilee Party has also branded a large number of high end Toyota prados ahead of the party’s launch.
The Orange Democratic Party on the other hand plans for an extravaganza to be held in Mombasa on September 10, the deputy leader Hassan Joho is expected to flag off 47 branded buses to all counties to ferry delegates to Mombasa for the celebrations.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession