Narok Governor Samuel Tunai throws weight behind new Jubilee Party
By Robert Kiplagat | December 18th 2015
Governor Samuel Tunai has praised the new Jubilee Party and called on locals to back it.
Speaking during a fundraiser for the youth at Eor-Enkule Primary School in Narok East, Tunai said he will lead county leaders in marketing the new party across the county in a bid to ensure the current leadership remains in office in 2017.
“We support this new party and are calling upon residents to support us as they did in 2013 to ensure that the Government accomplishes her pledges to the people,” said Tunai.
He said Narok was one of the strongholds of the Jubilee government. The county boss also called on all the Maasai clans to co-exist and avoid being divided by politicians who are after their own gains.
KDF soldier, policeman attack colleagues in Nairobi CBD
By Brian Okoth
- Moni Wekesa explains repetitive academic titles
- BBI bombshell as different versions, typos now emerge
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Prof Moni Wekesa: How altercation in Finland made me study law
By Too Jared
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill