Headache for Uhuru and Ruto as scramble for top party posts starts
President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto are facing a fresh dilemma in picking Jubilee Party interim officials without hurting political partners in the merger.
By Moses Nyamori | 4 years ago
Karua, Kenneth urged to fold parties and join Jubilee Party
Former presidential hopefuls Martha Karua and Peter Kenneth have been told to dissolve their parties and join the yet to be launched Jubilee Party.
Nderitu Gichure | 4 years ago
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- 'Political enemies using Otiende’s removal to cause division in ODM'
By James Omoro