Police arrest woman who sold her baby to Tanzanian Pastor
By Caleb O Kingwara
| July 26th 2019
A woman who allegedly sold her one and a half-month-old baby to a Tanzanian pastor has been arrested in Nairobi and transferred to Migori.
According to Migori CID boss Mr Njeru Nyaga the 32-year-old woman was trailed to Mathare in Nairobi where she lives. "The suspect is at Kehancha Police Station waiting to be arraigned on Friday (today)," he said.
On Monday Pastor Magabi, her assistant Jackson Onchari and Dorcas Nyonchora were arrested at Isebania and arraigned for the baby's theft.
Six-star Sharks: Confederations Cup. Kenya’s representatives in pole after thrashing Djibouti opponentsKariobangi Sharks dismantle Arta Solar in the debut in Africa and now head to Horn of Africa with their noses up.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau