I was given two cats by a mganga to boost my business - former sex worker
| May 17th 2022 | 1 min read
Josphine Mueni is a former sex worker who got exposed to the industry while a teenager.
She reveals how she was given two cats as juju to boost her sex business.
Mueni also sheds light on why most of the ladies in the sex industry flock to witchdoctors (wagangas) and why she refused to be a Freemason.
Wanjigi, Kigame unveil running matesAugust polls: Safina presidential candidate Jimi Wanjigi unveils lawyer Willis Otieno as his running mate; independent candidate Reuben Kigame picks Irene Ngendo Kamau.
Kenya walk a tightrope as two boxers take the ringTwo Kenyan boxers carry the hope of boxer lovers as they take to the ring in the quarter finals of the IBA Women’s World Championships in Istanbul, Turkey competition.
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties