NLC resumes probe on land allocation at settlement scheme
By Nehemiah Okwembah
| November 10th 2021
NLC Chairman Gershom Otachi said some parcels were awarded by the Commissioner of Lands and others through the adjudication system.
Hearings started in 2014 but the process was stopped in 2015 after Holborn Properties Ltd, which owns nine parcels of land in the scheme, obtained orders from the Land and Environment Court.
Holborn Properties Ltd, which owns nine parcels of land in the scheme, obtained the orders from the Land and Environment Court.
On Monday, hearings failed to kick off at the Watamu Social Hall. Otachi said the hearings will proceed tomorrow.
Governor Ndiritu Muriithi says no to Batuk remembrance service paradeLaikipia Governor Ndiritu Muriithi has for the third time declined to meet British Army Training Unit in Kenya (Batuk)
Nakuru police launch hunt for female suspect, seize spent cartridgesMbuthia will be arraigned on Wednesday, November 10, for being in possession of the items illegally.
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home