Kalembe Ndile's burial at Mbui Nzau, Makueni county [PHOTOS]
By Too Jared | June 11th 2021
Former Kibwezi MP Kalembe Ndile is being buried today in a funeral expected to draw national and local political bigwigs from the region including Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua, Wiper party leader Kalonzo Musyoka and Kitui Governor Charity Ngilu, among others.
Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party leader Raila Odinga is expected to attend.
Ndile’s body was transported to his rural home in Mbui Nzau, Makueni County, from the Lee Funeral Home, where the Tip party leader is to be accorded his final sendoff later today, Friday, June 11.
Ndile, 57, died at a Nairobi hospital on May 30, 2021, after a long illness. He is survived by 10 children, and six other adopted children.
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Beyond the call of duty: Kericho nurse who won hearts of many
By Nikko Tanui
- Safari Rally: Traffic to be disrupted in major city roads
- Gang fires several bullets into motorist’s car on Thika Road
By Kamore Maina