Kalembe’s tongue could get him anything, including in and out of a heap of trouble
Kalembe Ndile struggled to read official speeches, but hang in there even as colleagues like Orwa Ojode teased him.
By Nzau Musau | 1 month ago
If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
Ngilu also questioned the benefits Ukambani region is getting from the handshake deal.
Stephen Nzioka and Erastus Mulwa | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession