Kalembe Ndile's burial at Mbui Nzau, Makueni county [PHOTOS]
By Too Jared
| June 11th 2021
Former Kibwezi MP Kalembe Ndile is being buried today in a funeral expected to draw national and local political bigwigs from the region including Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua, Wiper party leader Kalonzo Musyoka and Kitui Governor Charity Ngilu, among others.
Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party leader Raila Odinga is expected to attend.
Ndile’s body was transported to his rural home in Mbui Nzau, Makueni County, from the Lee Funeral Home, where the Tip party leader is to be accorded his final sendoff later today, Friday, June 11.
Ndile, 57, died at a Nairobi hospital on May 30, 2021, after a long illness. He is survived by 10 children, and six other adopted children.
Brazil's top court dismisses bids to block Copa AmericaBrazil's Supreme Court on Thursday rejected two of three injunctions sought to prevent the Copa America soccer tournament being held in the country be
Nurse, 38, found dead, her 23-year-old boyfriend unconsciousWawira did not have any visible injuries, though police say preliminary investigations suggest she was strangled.
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro