In pictures: CS Rotich and other State officials at Milimani Law Courts
By Standard Team | July 23rd 2019
Treasury Cabinet Secretary Henry Rotich, Permanent Secretary Kamau Thugge and other senior Government officials who were arrested yesterday among officials set to be arraigned today.
The arrest of the top State officials over the multi-billion shilling Kimwarer and Arror dams’ scandal was a result of an elaborate probe that saw Kenya enlist the help of Italy, UK and Dubai.
A total 28 officials and entities are set to be charged at Milimani Law Courts today.
Their Principal Secretaries, top Treasury officials, those from Kerio Valley Development Authority (KVDA), Kenya Forest Service and several Government agencies also recorded statements over the matter.
Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Nairobi residents fear as muggers turn city centre into gangsters' paradise
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal